Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Wow! it's been a while i have had some spare time to do a post, these past months of this year have been so occupying.

It's been work, work, work and work...been doing some soul searching and i am like ... God help me! if i am starting on this note then how would it be like in 5-10 years. As much as i love to be a career woman, i am not one who subscribes to work first, husband second, kids third, friends and family no spare time to catch up on old times, though on second thoughts it's near that.

My resolution after the exercise is to slow it down, my new song is Balance, Balance, Balance, i sing this to myself everyday, my friends and family shouldn't be the sacrifice i have to slaughter on the altar of my work/career.

Next time i would be doing a post on Crossroads- its basically about choices and decisions one has to make.

Just before i leave, ponder on this quote:

"A winner knows how much he has to learn, even when he his considered an expert by others, but a loser wants to be considered an expert by others, before he has learned enough to know how little he knows".

Thank you!

Ciao! Ciao!

No comments: