Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Openess or Diplomacy

Hey! Thought to drop a short post before shutting down my system.

Something striking happened yesterday evening- March 24,2008 . For me, it indicated entry into another phase of my life- having had to share my past experience with someone really special, i had choices to make, either to be open and real or to be diplomatic and play safe.

Sharing these experiences was somewhat traumatising and painful, each word i spoke reawakened already expunged memories... but as i shared these experiences all i saw was the bright side and the gain of it all, it made me realise i was not ashamed to be me, it was a re-affirmation for me that i was single, whole, complete and happy, for me it was some form of test. I was torn in-between possibilities of an irrational reaction , rejection and possibilities of drawing the curtains to what we shared, considering all these i didn't give a damn(excuse me!) i simply wanted to be me, to be responsible for my actions, face the truth and see if i could live with it, see if we could embrace the truth, pain, feelings and emotions .

Bless God, this is the second day after sharing it, i am most thankful to God for the happiness and hope i feel within because all is rooted in him , he has made me and taught me all that i am today. A burden has been lifted off my shoulders.

I am free!

Thank you for sharing your time with me, but i really need to run now, its kinda late!

No comments: