Thursday, July 31, 2008

Making The Most Of Morning

Daily Habits - Spiritual/Physical to Inculcate:

  • Pray through the day before getting out of bed, and ask for help.
  • Rise to the sound of cool, soul/ spirit lifting music rather than the sudden, buzz of an alarm.
  • Read a psalm/proverb a day; write down a phrase to post on your mirror/dashboard/desk and meditate on it all day.
  • Read a devotional/inspirational material.
  • Record your prayers in a journal/dairy/scrap book.
  • Make out time for at least a 15-minute exercise session.
  • Take lots of water to soften the bowel/replenish the skin.
  • .....
  • Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Hi, it's a lovely blog you have.
I like your posts. They are very inspiring.

... I'm not sure you remember the guy who sat beside you at the Bloggers Conference at Elomaz. I wore shades. You gave me your blog url.

I'm lovin' it here. Cheers.