Wednesday, November 7, 2007

DEBUT!!!

Hello!

This is the debut of favourite stuffs-Wow!

It's a corner which promises loads of stuffs from -my scrap book (i have been collecting precious stones - as it were for some time now) ,mind blowing authors,inspiring gists,everyday issues e.t.c.

Is someone saying"has she got a stint in writing"? well...No.

However ,i have read a couple of books,reading is a second nature,can see the tendencies of buying books impulsively-God help me!

Truth is, it hurts when i can't share an insightful piece which thrills me,and makes me leap in excitement.

I anticipate this corner would be interactive, avail us the opportunity of "sharing" and "giving" our FAVOURITE STUFFS!

From me to you,please ponder on these-

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IT ALL RIGHT! IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT WE GIVE GRACE TO OTHERS BECAUSE SOONER OR LATER, WE'LL NEED GRACE OURSELVES.

No comments: